SDR Posterior Bulk Fill Flowable Base has handling characteristics of a typical “flowable” composite, but can be placed in 4 mm increments with minimal polymerization stress. It is self-leveling, which allows intimate adaptation to the prepared cavity walls.
SDR filling technique Simple,fast and efficient Excellent cavity adaption Less shrinkage stress
The ideal restorative for... ...for lining and bulk-fill in Class I/II ...for post-endodontic treatment ...for primary posterior dentition ...for pit and fissure sealing and core build-up
High filler content, ultra-low shrinkage
Reliable strength and abrasion resistance
Sustained release of fluoride ions, effectively inhibit secondary caries
Excellent X-ray resistance, easy to carry out clear postoperative observation
Moderate viscosity, non-stick equipment, easy to shape
Range of application:
Suitable for filling and repairing all kinds of cavities in the posterior teeth, repairing / inlay repair of dentin repair / tooth defects
Shades:A1 A2 A3 A3.5 A4 B1 B2 B3
1. Items will be shipped ASAP after payment is received in 5 working days or more sooner
2. A tracking No. will be send to your e-mail after your order has been shipped
3. Delivery time: 3-5 working days by UPS/ DHL/TNT/ FEDEX, 5-7 working days by EMS, 7-25 working days by China Post Air Mail.
1. Full payment should be made within 5 working days of placing your order.
2. After deliver goods, we will send the tracking number to you.
3. We accept Paypal , Western union and bank transfer.
4. Please make sure your payment address is correct.
5. In order to ensure you received your order tax free upon import, we will declare it with a lower value, the lower price does not reflect the total price you paid or the market value of the products and may not apply to countries with different tariff rules. Buyer is responsible for any tax/ duty charged by their country.