A light-cure, esthetic restorative for anterior and posterior use that Offers low shrinkage, high strength and excellent handling properties.
- Direct anterior and posterior restorations.
- Sandwich technique with glass ionomer resin material.
- Cusp buildup.
- Core buildup.
- Indirect anterior and posterior restorations including inlays, Onlays and veneers.
- Offers less polymerization shrinkage than several of the leadingCompetitors, which puts less stress on the tooth and potentiallyHelps reduce sensitivity.
- Remarkable wear resistance, excellent fracture toughness andOverall strength mean you can be confident of long-lastingRestorations.
- Excellent handling characteristics defined by dentists for easy use:
It offers outstanding resistance to slumping to allow for easyOcclusal contouring prior to curing, flow and viscosity suitable forAll restorations, and its acceptable stickiness saves time strugglingWith pull backs.
- Fast placement technique saves time: It takes only 20 secondsTo cure an increment of 2.5mm for all shades except UD, C4 and3 M B0.5*, which require a 30-second cure for a 2.0mm incrementWith a standard halogen light.
- Available in unit dose (capsule) or multi-dose (syringe) deliveryAnd in 15 shades -- including shades for bleached teeth -- to meetYour procedural needs and delivery preference.